Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
The following link is a review of the Marten Coltrane 2 loudspeaker. I found the first three paragraphs very interesting because the reviewer speaks about the importance of properly running in new ceramic drivers. I can say from my own experience with the Piano Diaceras that the more hours I have on them the better they sound. I thought they sounded great right out of the box but what I am hearing now goes far beyond what my expectations were or even what I could have dreamed possible.

Also, I found interesting the first sentence in the second paragraph on page two.

http://www.avguide.com/review/marten-coltrane-2-floorstanding-loudspeaker-hi-fi-90
Thanks Guys.
Absolutely enjoying every min of it.

@Linkster: Congrats on the Piano Diacera, guess you have set the pair in your system by now.

Any initial thoughts over Piano cera you had previously?

Cheers
Hi everyone,

Glad that I've found this thread. I am seriously considering the Tidal Diacera + X-tenders subwoofers, along with the Kharma Exquisite Mini and the Rockport Aquila. Please could you share with me your experience if you have heard them before? Thanks alot

Duong
Duong, I would recommend that you listen to each yourself. Even if that requires a couple of plane tickets. Considering the costs for each of these speakers travelling would be a small but worthwhile expenditure.
Hi Bostonbean,

It would be difficult for me to audition the Tidal and Rockport although I'd very much love to because they don't have a distributor in my country.