Kuzma/Koetsu feedbak??

I am seriously considering the purchase of a new TT rig.  It consists of a Kuzma Stabi XL DC turntable, a matching Kuzma 4 Point 14" tonearm, and a Koetsu Rosewood Signature Platinum cartridge.  It will be played through a Naim 500 series amp and preamp and phono stage.  The speakers are a pair of brand new Grandinote Mach 36's.  I would appreciate any and all feedback from those familiar with this equipment.
Thanks for taking the time,
Mitch
orenstein
Wow. I have the Kuzma Ref 2 with the 4 point 9. 
I am very jealous. You are about to get one of the best analog rigs ever. 

I have heard your TT with the 4/11 arm and a Lyra Etna, it was one of the best sounding TT
I have ever heard. 

I am using. Phasemation Mc cartridge which is similar compliance and weight to the Koetsu. 

I am sure ir will sound wonderful. 

Keep us posted. 
I have had two Kuzma tables- the Reference and the XL. I still run the XL with an Airline arm. Both have been almost entirely trouble free, and I have gotten support easily and quickly from Scot Markwell here in the States, as well as Franc, when I have had (minor) issues. Most of those issues have centered around the air compressor for the arm, and associated components, having nothing to do with the table or the arm itself. Very well built, well engineered and well supported in my estimation. 
As to matching with a Koetsu, I did ask Scot last week about using one of the stone bodied Koetsu cartridges on the Airline- the mass figures on paper didn't seem to line up, but Scot has heard the results and thought it would be a great combination. (I've been using Airtight cartridges and like the body they bring to the sound; I have had Lyras in the past, though it has been a while). Good luck, I don't think you'll regret the Kuzma gear. I've owned and run mine now for around 12 years-- all of it a pleasure. 
Nothing against or for Kuzma but I think that at this level you might want to compare a few turntables, preferably in the same system. Especially if you are going to keep your analog front end for a long time. It is usually difficult to arrange this, I know.
Turntables/tonearms do not sound the same, in other words they do coloration differently. Cartridge is least important, Koetsu or Airtight, almost non-issue if you want to go in this direction.
More to discover