Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
Burn in everything for at least 300 continuous hours.
It's that simple - and it does make make a difference...
Burn in for speaker cables:
Don't buy this. A cooper wire with some soldered ends does not eed any burn in. What is it good for?
If a dealer had demonstrated or/and sold a cable, for some US $3,000.- plus, and unfortunately it is not delivering the promised superiority: Waht could that dealer or sales person say?
"It will open up and sound better after a burn in".
Most customers has nothing to say against this argument and they swollow it. The burn in is good for sales not good for customers!
Why playing some music a soft volume for hours would do a better job that use it for a truck's jum start. It will run the same amounthof current in no time.
Second the Audiodharma Cable Cooker.  Paid for itself in a hurry, especially with ICs from tonearms to linestage (I have two TTs), which carry such minuscule signals that in the normal course of playing they never get burned in.  No I wouldn't have believed it either.
justvintagestuff
Burn in everything for at least 300 continuous hours.
It's that simple - and it does make make a difference...

OK, I’m only going to say this once. Audiophiles, you know, the ones who are constantly getting new electronics, new cables, new tweaks, new capacitors, contact enhancers, fuses, what have you, are in a constant state of flux. In addition, the seasons change the sound, the days change the sound, the sound is affected by the time of day and many other things. I implore you, gentle readers, how can any real audiophile get to the point where everything is broken in? And how can he judge how things performing with so much going on? Keep a log.