Tube pre amp

Have two power amps a Ocm 200 and Emotiva Xpa 2 Gen 1 . Thinking of getting a tube preamp
one in mind is a Vincent Sa 31.

Would this be good match and what kind of sound stage and detail could be expected?

Wayne
wayne3720
Looks like the budget is around $700usd given the reference to the Vincent SA31.
In that price range, options for decent new tube preamps are a little limited but in addition to the Freya suggested above, I’d add Mapletree Audio preamp. Its a two chassis design with separate power supply tube stage. If used is also an option, an older CJ PV series unit should work as well. 
The Freya uses 4 6SN7GTBs or equivalent, and with remote switching between 3 modes (passive, FET, and tube), balanced and single ended ins and outs, and an accurate low distortion 128 step relay attenuator, there remains nothing like it anywhere.
It would help if you provided a few more details as to budget, aesthetics,  what you are looking for etc. 

There are good suggestions above, and i particularly like the herron, used CJ and Rouge gear.  I have never heard the vincent so cannot comment, appears to be the house brand of Audio Advisor, at least here in the states. 

One more id throw in is a joule electra.  They made great pres in there day.  you maybe able to pick up a la-100 for about 700.   It may possibly run more depending on the tubes and version of the pre. 

One more thing. Mapletree has a long and established reputation so i would not hesitate on one of theirs.