I've heard the MartinLogan CLX.... WOW

WOW. Amazing.. Spectacular. Astonishing.

Can't say enough good things about them... I spent the entire day last Saturday at ML headquarters in Lawrence, KS in their listening room. Me and my CDs with the doors closed for 8 hours!!

I've written a full review on the ML Club website.

Tom
martinloganowners dot com
tdacquisto
Tom I see a CLX in both our futures. 25th anniversary issue with amp and source of our choosing. Invest in alternative energy sources.
Funny, you guys with all this subwoofer stuff, and gize!!!! First off I own and Original pair of the Cls's.......That said, it's been my experience, as well as the noted consensus that careful system matching is in order. Electronics that have good bottom end characterisics, and dynamic capability, are the general order of the day, and matched correctly with the right pre-amp, and associated ancillary euipment can expunge the need of a muddying, slow subwoofer, and maybe a CLX!!! It does not take a CLX to balance you're system! For the geeks, and tweeks that want to carry the hobby to Mt.Olympus and worship their equipment..,constantly debiting their bank accounts,....KUDOS.......A reasonable facsimile of the Musical Event suffices for me, when I can listen at home......Then Live music helps to keep things, ideas, (Ears), etc in balance........And things like that, and things like that!!!! OK, Enjoy the music....J.C.
I have read what many have stated about the CLX, I wander how is it the CLX has a wider sweetspot than your normal Martinlogan? Still can't wait to demo it.
http://tonepublications.com/MAGPDF/TA_019.pdf

Another review of the CLX

Reportedly the absolute sound review is released.
Just received the February issue of Absolute Sound--it has a review of the CLX.--Mrmitch