Replacing Lyra Kleos at end of its life need suggestions as to what next?

I purchased a slightly used Lyra Kleos on Audiogon awhile back and its now probably close to retirement. 

I have enjoyed the cartridge and considered upgrading to the Lyra Etna but its rather expensive.  I thought about getting another Kleos but think want to upgrade rather than simply replace.

A couple dealers have suggested either a Soundsmith Hyperion or a ZYX Universe III.  The ZYX is roughly the cost of the Etna so that gives me pause.

Complicating matters neither of the dealers are local so would have to mount the pricey cartridge myself or with the assistance of friends in or out of the audiogon community.  

I have a Lenco L75 idler wheel direct drive turntable that has an upgraded plinth among other things and am using a Dartzeel phono/line preamplifier.

I listen to wide assortment of music including jazz, rock, and singer/songwriter stuff.....but not classical music....

any thoughts welcome

thanks

Michael

radioheadokplayer
Dear @radioheadokplayer :  Exist no one re-tipper that can does the job for your Kleos but Lyra and are very good reasons to that because Lyra as other top manufacturer in reality does not re-tipp but gives you a " new " cartridge/a reborn.

The manufacturers as Lyra will send you back a Kleos with all the up-dates Lyra made through the time and that they just not shares public. So you will receive a better Kleos that with top cartridges no re-tipper but the designer/manufacturer can even the quality required level because the cantilever and stylus that are supplied to Lyra ( between other things. ) are " exclusive " to very selected Lyra  designer targets that no re-tipper ( after market. ) can even and additional to that critical issue only Lyra/designer can voice that Kleos with certainty of that voicing proccess: only J.Carr can do it, no re-tipper can.

Yes, it's more affordable use an after market re-tipper but not the real best way to do it with top cartridge models as your Kleos.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

I don't think the question has been answered, but are you sure your cart is at the end of it's life? 

What gives you that indication? Have you had it checked?
I might consider kleos too to retip unless they want more than 50 percent of cost of cart.

I dont think kleos is worn but might be in autumn of its life....

I estimate have 2000 hours on it but could me more dont keep log after all