Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
@clearthink - As I have said from the very beginning of our many communications regarding this topic I am not sure that I could detect such a difference and in fact have never on any occassion either in this forum or elsewhere made the claim that I could detect such a difference...

@clearthink

Given what you are (now) indicating there is nothing further for you and I to communicate to one another regarding any aspect of this matter. Kindly consider the matter completely closed.

EDIT:

You didn’t write "no thank you". 😏
gdhal"Given what you are (now) indicating there is nothing further for you and I to communicate to one another regarding any aspect of this matter."

Please explain your fascination with wire obtained from Wal-Mart that is not designed for use in Music Reproduction Systems and why this wire in particular should be the wire you employ in your $25,000 USD listening challenge.  
clearthink - Please explain your fascination with wire obtained from Wal-Mart that is not designed for use in Music Reproduction Systems and why this wire in particular should be the wire you employ in your $25,000 USD listening challenge.

@clearthink
I appreciate your seeking my opinion, but I’ll opt to not respond.

gdhal"I appreciate your seeking my opinion, but I’ll opt to not respond to your question."

Well what you write hear is obviously a very much response to my questions even though you evaded it so I will ask you then given this change on your behalf are you withdrawing your offer of your previous $25,000 USD challenge or are you stating hear for the record and interest of all those concerned that the offer stands but only if the test is conducted using the Wal-Mart able of your specification?   
clearthink - Well what you write hear is obviously a very much response to my questions even though you evaded it so I will ask you then given this change on your behalf are you withdrawing your offer....

@clearthink

I'm withdrawing to deal with you, specifically. 😐