We Need A Separate Forum for Fuses

LOL, I'll bet I gotcha on that Title! ;)  BTW, I put this thread under "Tech Talk" category as it involves the system physically, not tangentially. 

More seriously, two question survey:

1. Do you think designer fuses are A) a Gift to audiophiles, or B) Snake Oil 

2. Have you ever tried them?  Yes or No

In the tradition of such questions on Agon, I'll weigh in as we go along... 
Feel free to discuss and rant all you wish, but I would like to see clear answers to the questions. :) 
douglas_schroeder
And I didn’t predict the appropriate response is "not allowed". 😮
Gdhal
Why so surprised?
Did you really think that all the blarney on the "other" fuse thread went unheeded or unnoticed by the powers that be.
uberwaltz - Gdhal, Why so surprised? Did you really think that all the blarney on the "other" fuse thread went unheeded or unnoticed by the powers that be.

Well, one of my posts was simply stating today's current news event.... as in a famous comedian being found guilty..... no need - IMO - to delete what is already in the public domain.....hence my surprise  😥

uberwaltz - Gdhal, Why so surprised? Did you really think that all the blarney on the "other" fuse thread went unheeded or unnoticed by the powers that be.

Even more surprising - to me anyway - is how a post from kosst_amojan is deleted, yet a post by someone else who quotes the post by kosst_amojan remains.

I’m surprised you’re not surprised 🤗 😆