Epos

What’s the status of the Epos company? They seem to have so few speakers offered, just wondering if they sank.
128x128drhamlingrichard
Post removed 
It almost appears that way, but I recall seeing a rather recent blog/news update on their website. It would be one brand I'd be interested in buying if it ever came up for sale. 

It seems their active modules for the K series speakers never took off. With the recent popularity of actives, one has to wonder.
The Elan series got some praise, then quickly vanished...so it seems. I have the Elan 10, a great speaker but  nothing new from Epos that competes. 
^ I think they missed the mark with the newer K series. Definitley not the route I would have gone. I had the Epos Epic 2s and thought they punched way above their price. I almost bought a pair of Elan 15s recently. IMO, Epos speakers possess an extremely rare combination of finesse, resolution, and excellent dynamics. I heard some older Meridian speakers a while back that reminded me of the Epos sound.

If I were them, I’d revise some of their classics, like the M and ES series, but with updated components.

Apparently they made an appearance at the Munich show last year. I wonder if they've sort of given up on the U.S. market. 
Too many monkey-coffin boxes that look and sound alike! Remember Tangent? Good sounding British speakers that failed in the marketplace! I owned a pair of RS2's (KEF B220 and T27 in a sealed box). Kept them for two years and stupidly sold them when I bought my first pair of Quads.