Preamp w/ a budget of $2000

Hi All, 

I'm looking to replace my NAD preamp. It is now the weak link in my system. I would like to keep the budget to 2K or less. Requirements: Pre out or sub out, MM phono section, and a remote.

Associated equipment:
Amps: Anthem MCA 20, Red Dragon M-100 monoblocks
Sources: Bluesound node 2, TV, ProJect Debut Carbon
Speaker(s): I do a lot of switching out- Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S, Gallo 3.1 reference, MMGs, Green Mountain Audio Continuum I, DIY Nola Brio Trio Clones
Subs: Paradigm Monitor Sub 12" x2, REL T-7 x 2
Cables: Anticable IC's throughout, Anticable Speaker wire, Audio Magic Speaker cable

I am a detail freak and tend to like my sound towards the more clinical side of things. Of course imaging, soundstage depth/width, and image focus are important. I listen to a lot of Jazz and recently a fair bit of electronic as well. 

Any and all advice or direction would be appreciated. 

Best- Ben
128x128birdfan
To be exact would leave you 473$ before shipping, 772$ without remote .
To me the SS Vision , same price, sounds better, but that’s just me .
If you have a tube amp, I know it does.
Frank is the master of the op-amp and knows what he is about .
As the "factory" (they are handmade) is in MN no problems there.
Only one of the 6 items I’ve bought from him ever needed service
and that was my fault .
I use an Eastern-Elelectric Avant 8 tube pre in winter, a known gaint-killer and it sounds just a tad better , just in soundstage really, cost 2x the AVA and costs as much just to re-tube .
Don't know if you've found anything, but a Coda CP is a very nice sounding pre.  Remote, Phono section, balanced and single ended in and out,  does everything fairly well.  Worth hunting one down. Good Luck, Tim
Another vote for the Rowland Capri Series 1 for under $2k, the Series 2 for about $2.5k.  Very detailed and dynamic, but never cold.  I used to have a Series 1.