Affordable center channel to match Sophia's?

I have some Wilson Sophia's and I need a very good center channel for HT but I've run out of money ... haha.

What would match up well and not break the bank (willing to go used).

THanks
mrvegas
Does not Wilson use off the shelf drivers. Try to find a center channel that uses the same brand of drivers that Wilson uses. Look for a center that has the same dB rating as yours. Try to match it spec-wise and you might find one that blends well without breaking the bank.
Hooray! I picked up a Genesis 750 center from a fellow Audiogoner and my system is singing now! My friend Chadnliz pointed this one out by scanning the classifieds and WOW is it a good choice. The dialog in movies is now clear and powerful. Tonight I watched two episodes of Band of Brothers with my amps turned up and it was off the charts awesome.
Hey Bob,
Wow thanks for the kind words, I am really glad it worked out as good as I figured it would.
Steuspeed: I agree... unless you sit off axis the Wilson 2 channel will re-create the center...

There is a Caveat! - You make no mention of your surround processor... Meridian, Theta or something is required to try to get some fidelity out of music sountracks..

If the music/soundtrack is too loud and voices are recessed then check these things..
If you aren't using a surround processor you are losing the dialog information from most DVD players (check to make sure they are outputing in 2 channel stereo). Even if you are using a surround processor make sure that is has an option to set no speaker for the center or has a specific phantom mode. Check with AVIA test DVD to setup audio.. Digital Video Essentials might help but the old version wasn't as good.