PSE Studio V acquisition

A gentleman I know collects a lot of different items and never uses many of them.  This is what happened when he bought a new pair of PSE Studio V monoblocks from Mr. Kleinfelter some years ago and kept them in storage.  This particular pair was one of the last - or maybe the last - pair that was made, and has a number of upgraded components inside, as well as piano black sides instead of the wooden ones.  Basically they’re new old stock.  Well I got them yesterday and they replaced my Aragon 4004 amp.  I listened to them for about 6 or 7 hours, and so far am very happy with them.  The music seems to be a bit more open than with my previous amplifier and the voices appear more vibrant to me.  I’m looking forward to more listening and having the PSE’s break in further.  Now I just need to get some very short bi-wired speaker cables.  Other equipment I’m using with these includes an Audible Illusions Modulus 3B, T+A Criterion 300 speakers, and various sources.
stmike
Thanks. I do have a slight hum as a result of the ground plugs on the ac cords, so will probably attach 3 prong to 2 prong adapters. I had to do that with my last couple amps as well.
stmike
I do have a slight hum as a result of the ground plugs on the ac cords, so will probably attach 3 prong to 2 prong adapters ...
The ground plugs aren't the cause of your hum - it's the different voltage potential between the neutral and the ground that causes the hum. Eliminating the safety ground treats the symptom of your problem - not the cause - and is potentially hazardous. 

@cleeds 
i appreciate your input. Can you tell me what I should do to correct the problem?  The hum really isn’t very loud, and once music starts playing I can’t hear it at all.  But knowing it’s there bugs me.
stmike ... Can you tell me what I should do to correct the problem?

Entire books have been written on this subject. I'd start by making sure all of your outlets are properly wired, and that hot and neutral has not been reversed anywhere. Next, try "star grounding," where every component is grounded to a common point.