Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I have to take my hat off to teajay for bringing the Aric Audio amp to my attention and to Aric for making such an amazing sounding amp at such an affordable price. I only have about 30 minutes on it and I'm already in love with it. I'm running the JJ blue glass KT 88's in triode mode with NOS Amperex bugle boy 12AX7's. With the LTA MZ2 ( NOS TungSol oval plates with Gold Brand Sylvania 12AT7's) driving the Aric amp the sound is pure, fast, detailed, dynamic with even better imaging and larger soundstage than I'm used to. The background is pitch black, absolute silence. The mids are smooth and organic without excess bloom. Lower mids have more substance. The pristine highs have more surrounding them? Basically the music pours forth effortlessly in a realistic, lifelike manner. You might say I'm enjoying musical bliss. If the SE's bring forth even more sonic benefits I may never leave my listening room!
I heard the Tekton SE'S again tonight at Ezra's they  have really improved from Day one.
Guys if you can afford them I say go for it, they are definitely a step up,the bass is outstanding.
Ezra's system is way north of $150,000 not counting the speakers so keep that in mind.
Hey mac48025,

Congrats!  I totally agree with you regarding: 1) Your description of how Aric's amp, being driven by the Micro-ZOTL delivers beautiful music through the DI's.  It is by far the best combination I have heard on both the DI's and ULf's in my home.  2) Aric's a great guy and builds quality reference level gear and charges very reasonable prices.  

AricAudio really belongs on the short list of one of the great bargains in high-end audio on the market today.  
@aolprodj ,
hard to imagine the SE's are that much better than the upgraded DI's.   I find so much depth in the DI's that the leap from these the the SE's seems unreal.