Ugly vs Gogeous speakers

I know speakers should be all about sound but I can't help responding to the look as well and this presents me with a dilemma.

I have owned B&W Nautilus 803's for many years and love the sound and value (excellent sound for reasonable cost). I would love to upgrade but I (and wife) think that the retro Star Wars R2D2 looking speaker (802) is nothing we would have in our living space.

What do others think the best looking / sounding speaker is? Do looks matter to you?

128x128jyprez
Post removed 
I agree Tannoys can be nice, some of their Definition series is quite good to me.

Those Duevel Planets are something completely different, quite a conversation piece!
The Duevel Planets really are quite something, a simple and attractive way to fill a room with natural and near full range sound.  I think the best compliment I can give them is I don't really think about them or the system at all.  In fairness I felt the same way about the Ohm's but simply couldn't get past their looks.
When I approached my wife with the idea of replacing my stand mounts in the living room with floor standing models, she said "why don't you move your system down to the family room, and create your 'man cave'".  That's what I did!

As Jeff Foxworthy said, "if mama's not happy, no one's happy".
More to discover