Sarah Vaughan....Best Performances and Recordings

Sarah Vaughan is often mentioned in the same breadth as Ella and Billie. I have several really good recordings/performances of the latter but none of Sarah Vaughan's work on LP. Can someone point me to a few great titles I should get? Skip any that would not rate highly for sound quality as this, for me, is crucial to the overall enjoyment of the performance. Thanks!
dodgealum
1 "Sarah Vaughan + 2"Early 1960s studio recording. Trio setting, beautiful. Acoustic bass and guitarist Barney Kessel.

2 "After Hours "early 1960s studio trio, again, beautiful! Acoustic bass and guitarist Mundell Lowe.

3 "Sarah Vaughan and Clifford Brown " superb match with the legendary trumpeter. This is a sextet grouping.

I find Vaughan more interesting and emotionally engaging than Ella’s. I have numerous recordings of both icons.
Charles
Hey thanks guys for the nice comments about my system. I've been very fortunate to have the support of some great friends in audio and feel I am getting closer to where I want to be. The forums here have been a great support!
"No Count Sarah" was an album she cut with the Count Basie Orchestra (w/another pianist) that had a lot of great music. Jazz standards like "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes" and "Just One of Those Things" receive strong treatment. But, the cuts that make this wax special for me are her version of Horace Silver's "Doodlin" and Thad Jones' "No 'Count Blues. Her phrasing on these was perfect--what a musican! The sound of my original EmArcy LP is excellent.