Berkeley vs Bryston vs Lampizator

Has anyone had the opportunity to compare a Lampizator DAC (so many iterations out there) to a Berkeley Alpha 2 or a Bryston BDA-3?  Or has anyone compared the Berkeley Alpha 2 to the Bryston BDA-3? If so, I'm interested in your opinions. 

rockyboy
So I bought the Big 6 b/c I was told it was Lukasz's favorite dac, he thought it was the most neutral and natural sounding dac for redbook CD's out of any of his dacs. There was really nothing wrong with it that is until I had a listen to the Bricasti.
I’ve had a Lampizator L4, Lite 7 (actually two of them) and now a Big 7. The Big 7 has the newest R2R PCM engine and super clocks--it’s in another league compared to the previous DACs I’ve owned (PS Audio DS, Aqua La Scala, Auralic Vega, and previous Lampis).

I’ve heard the Bricasti, but not in my system--and not in direct comparison to a Lampi. I didn’t find it objectionable in any way.
The lampizator is one of my favorite dacs but only heard at shows. The Bricasti is killer and I have heard it a few times in home systems. Tough call.  Try to hear them in home systems if you can before buying. Your home would be beat but might be difficult.

From Audioshark:

Q: Any feedback to share?
Haven’t heard the Lampizator Golden Atlantic dac yet, though a pal of a pal will soon get one.

A: Sure! Tonally balanced but nice tight low end, lit from within very liquid sound in my system. Best DAC I’ve ever owned by a long shot.

Tannoy Westminster GR and ST-200 Supertweeter, Finale Audio 300B Mono's, Thoress Full Function Preamp, Thoress 845 Mono's, Found Music 2A3 Mono's, , Line Magnetic 219IA, Lumin A1, Lumin U1, EMM Labs DAC-2X, Lampizator Golden Atlantic DAC, Sansui TU-717, Kenwood KT-7500, Belden 8402 IC's, Duelund 16GA speaker wire
I've owned the Bryston for about 3 weeks now but I can't comment on the Berkeley or the Lampetc.  I currently and am using 2 DACs--the Bryston for SACD and Blu Ray and the Mytek Manhatten for everything else.  The original plan was to sell off the Mytek but the Mytek is so so superior to the Bryston for red book and with my Bluesound that I can't bring myself to do it.  To be fair, I haven't spent a lot of time with the Bryston on it's non HDMI inputs--I haven't even tried it's USB yet