Power cable recommendations under $1k

Does anyone have any power cable recommendations under 1k? Right now I am considering the Cardas Clear Beyond Power. I am looking for a rich, natural, and smooth sounding cord, but not overly warm. I am going to be replacing a Cardas Golden Reference  power cable, which is a fantastic cable, but is just a smidge too dry with my DAC and allows for a tiny bit of a loss of air around the instruments in my system. I have heard the Beyond Power  is a bit more neutral on the neutral side, but still very smooth, so I was thinking this might be a good replacement. Are there any others I should also consider in this price range?
nemesis1218
KLEI gPower2 AC power cable ... interestingly, just saw this Christmas special on ebay and thought I should let you know.
" I am looking for a rich, natural and smooth sounding cord, but not overly warm."

If you were merely looking for a natural sounding NEUTRAL cable I would recommend a used Hi-Diamond P3 for under $400.

Follow the advice  of mb 1audio and "CALL THE CABLE COMPANY".  You should audition at least 3 cables.
Post removed