Which integrated amp would you pick?

Musical Fidelity M6 or Parasound Halo? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated. 
krelldog
I have Coda at the moment, I don't own the Belles.  The outboard power supply does make sense.
I don't want to steal the thunder from the OP, but of course it's better to audition if you can. In this case, I have had a brief listen to the Obelisk and
also the Rega Brio. In my case, there is travel (6 hr minimum), and time involved in auditioning. In this price range, I'm thinking just give one a shot.
I haven't learned them on anywhere near the same type of equipment to compare. Try them both to see what's better.
I purchased the Music Fidelity M6si and have paired with the Dynaudio Special 25,s connected via Tara labs The One speaker cable. The M6si is being fed thru a MacBook Pro with YBS USB cable with excellent results. Im a tweaker and have installed the SR Black fuses in the M6si ( 4 total ) which is a substantial upgrade like all the postings on the SR Black Fuses states I agree they are amazing. My house runs on an independent transformer from the main lines with fantastic sonic results on the M6si. My next tweak will be installing 10 ByBee filters, 6 off the secondary windings and 4 off the output signal to the speaker terminals.

I agree with the post above that the internal DAC is better then some are giving it credit for.

The M6si might not be the most revealing integrated out their but give it the proper set up and clean power and a few tweaks and it will surprise you on how good it is.

I have not listened to the Parasound, other choices in consideration were ,

Music Fidelity NV 800
Jeff Rowland
MBL
Vitus 
Pass Labs 60 & 150
DartZeel

At the end I chose the M6si for the simplicity of the one box solutions and didn't want to get caught up and the constant upgrade path that this hobby leads into.