Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
And in the meantime, among all of the controversy, with all of my fuses facing in the proper direction, my magic music machine just keeps playing music. 
Once fuses are all in alignment, next there is a Machina Dynamica teleportation tweak up for bids now to be had for a mere $2. Geoff can explain the benefits.

The end game is near!  Or is it?  :^)
Oregonpapa

There are now reports that an elderly man in Outer Mongolia was electrocuted while changing a synergistic research fuse in his donkey. The Governor of the province has declared a state of emergency.

So please be careful.
I hope no one has asked this question already so all apologies, but has anyone tried using an sr fuse in their power conditioner?  I have a black in my preamp that was a worthy investment.  Id try some in my mono's but that is a pricier layout and since everything runs from the conditioner it makes sense that this could effect the sound as well. Have a great day.

mapman
13,557 posts
08-01-2016 11:17am
Once fuses are all in alignment, next there is a Machina Dynamica teleportation tweak up for bids now to be had for a mere $2. Geoff can explain the benefits.

The end game is near! Or is it? :^)

Grasshopper, If you're going to be my shill would it be asking too much for a little more enthusiasm?