Toslink/optical cable recommendations

I'm looking to use a toslink/optical cable between my Wyred 4 Sound DAC & Denon TU-1800DAB...

Thanks.
128x128infection
I have both the Unique Products glass toslink and the Wireworld (I think I have the 6) and have done comparisons. While the U.P is an incredible value and produces excellent sound, the Wireworld is superior in terms of sound, materials and construction. The improvement is sound is quite discernible on fine high end equipment but maybe not very discernible on routine equipment.
Just an update-  I decided the components for connection would be my Primare CD32 & Wyred 4 Sound DAC.
After extensive research I chose the Lifatec cable which I've installed today & it's superb. Excellent inner detail & mid frequency retrieval. 
Also Nik from Lifatec has been extremely cordial & helpful. 

Highly recommended. 

Hi guys, I am a retired sbc tech who often ran in fiber optic cables all of which were glass. Due to crowding on racks they often got bent around all over the place but seldom had a failure which would
be indicated by errors in multiplexing equipment at end of transmission line.  Finger prints and the associated oils from same could be a problem, so never touch either plastic or glass polished ends after the little caps are removed. The communication companies use nothing but glass fiber and seldom have a problem.
You don't want them too long where the lay on floor and get stepped on and the bends should be gentle with no kinks or knots and the same for the plastic ones.  In the end the company quit using any liquid cleaner like alcohol based ones to clean suspected smudges from connectors but switched to a special wound tape that was swiped over polished end once, then advanced to a fresh patch of the tape, and maybe swiped one more time.  They had a scope (handheld microscope) to examine the ends because the smudges and dirt cannot be seen with the naked eye. The light would also be measured in DB level with a test box.