Magico Mini II vs. Magico V2 comparison

Hello,

I am looking for new speakers for my system.

After auditioning many famous brands I found the Magico V2 to be simply outstanding in my system. This is the best speaker I have tried in my own listening room. The second speaker I was comparably impressed were old Guarneri Hommages. Other speakers I have tried did not impressed me or simply played bad.

The room is 20’ long and 13’ width. The amplifier is 60W Jadis JA-80.

For my room I prefer monitor speakers than floorstanding. Doeas anybody compared directly side by side Magico V2 and Magico Mini II? I am especially interested in bass preformane. Is Mini II has less bass than V2 it will not suits my taste. The bass of the V2 is just enough for my room.

If somebody compared new Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento with Magico Mini II I will be also grateful for opinion.
milimetr
EBM,you and I both know you have never heard the Sason.You purchase products by cache "only".I knew you for years,and you "always" bought on reviews and reputation ONLY!

Besides, if you are so happy,why are you adding a Rel woofer to the Mini?You have a small room,and the Mini is perfect as is.Apparently you are not satisfied,and we both know that to be true.We had numerous conversations before you decided what was important in your life.No help on the home front there!

There is NO way that a REL will be a successful match!I guess you are getting bored again.

Anyway,I offer the original poster an oportunity to check out a fabulous design,that comes with a 45 day full money back guarantee.

According to those folks(me included) who have heard the Sason,as well as the Stereomojo review(who stated it was superior to the Mini,btw)it is the better speaker.Some folks think through their "decisions",and weigh the consequences.

I'm offering a well thought out alternative,no more.

Best to all
Thank you guys for all sugestions.
I am waiting for audition of one more monitor speaker and will decide what to do.
Sirspeedy,

Have not seen you trolling around Magico threads for some time. Have looked at your suggestions. Unfortunately, as usual, you bring nothing to the table but bad taste. Now don’t you start whining ("... I am only offering a well thought out alternative...") Your passive-aggressive style will not do. The post title Mini 2 vs. V2. If you wish to recommend other speakers, I am sure you can find a thread to do it on.BTW, I am sure your Mazda is better than EBM Porsche as well.
Roypan,thanks for your concern.Why am I not surprised?

My post was,and "is" valid...and there is an aspect of it you know nothing about!

My suggestion about the "Sason speaker" is quite valid.You,on the other hand spew distaste on a regular basis,if someone disagrees with any of your thoughts.Which "truly" bring little to the table,from what I've read.Thankfully,not much-:)

I'll not respond to anything you care to post from now on.So have some fun,and fire away!

There is little to be gained from someone like yourself,and "why" would you have to insinuate your negative attitude to me,at this point,on "this" thread?......Oh yes,you did not like some of my comments about my "opinions" from about six months ago.Now,I get it!....Man,you sure hold a grudge!!

I was certainly not referring to you here,and "did" compliment the Minis(the speakers you own),only offering a wonderful alternative....

While we are on the subject(pertaining to the "original poster's legitimate querry")the Volent VL-2 is a "superlative and beautiful to behold" monitor, to look at as well.It has the original mid/bass driver of the first generation Magico Mini,while adding a superlative high performance ribbon driver,for the top end.All in a gorgeous package,AND about one quarter the cost of the "excellent" Magico.It,too was reviewed(and compared favorably)to the Mini by the wonderful reviewer Srajaen Eaben,of Six Moons awhile ago.

Anything wrong with saving a few dollars,or is "expensive" always better?...Fuel for thought,for the "thinking hobbyist".

Give me a break,and stay on topic.