Short List of the Best 20K Speakers

I'm looking to pickup a pair of pre-owned speakers that originally sold in the twenty thousand dollar range and can be had for around half that today. I currently own Revel Studios. I love them but want something that can go below 20 hz while still maintaining all the goodness these speakers provide. I've already heard and liked Dynaudio C4, Revel Ultima Salons (original) and Eggleston Andra II's. It's hard to get a real feel for what they sound like in your home with your equipment. Curious to hear from people who have owned or auditioned any of these. Also feel free to add any you would like to recommend. My amp is a Krell FPB600c. My room is unfortunately a 20' square with 8' ceilings. I have echobusters placed all over to keep the soundwaves from pretending to be pinballs in a pinball machine.
sg69
unfortunely there not 20k but have a pair in my home threater and I will match them to anything.
totem sharmans they detail,bass and three dimentional.The vocal is unbeleiveable . But all this is for not if you don't have a good DAC look at MSB TECH rated top five in the world
feel free to contact me
Herman. I considered that but between my amp, my speakers, my racks and 2 doorways leading into the room I really don't know where the hell I would put it. The room is smallish as well. It would probably look more like a storage closet then a listening room.
Kurt. I had the original Andras for a few years and loved them. You should see the hunk of granite they put on those bastards. Like two inches thick. Only reason I got rid of them was I was selling my house and put them in storage. Winter was approaching and the place I had them was not climate controlled. So I let them go. I found a house 2 weeks later. Pissed me off. Like you I wanted to try something new as well. The Revels took their place. Which was better? Hard to say. Many months between listening. A different listening room. Etc. Both were great. I imagine the Andra II would be a hands down winner but havent heard yet.
What is with the 20Hz? If you are serious and want to maintain equal quality with your revels then you need a couple of good subwoofers like a couple of JL112's or 113's or a single high quality monster subwoofer (15" or greater) and you can get close 20 Hz. I'd budget around $10K to achieve this goal with less than 5 to 10% distortion at decent SPL levels. If you think there are any number of 20K speakers that can achieve 20 Hz with any kind of accuracy at decent SPL levels then I am afraid you have been reading to many reviews and manufacturer's wild claims...you need to look at sounstage distortion plots - most speakers are playing extremely high levels of distortion at 20Hz or the better ones are sensibly rolled off before 20 HZ.
i'm going through this myself. this is what i will be auditioning:

Wilson Sasha
Magico V3
Focal La Scala (already did---fabulous, but seemed overpriced)
Zu Definition 2 (way under 20k, but if sold in dealers---20k)

I am hoping to hear the Magicos this weekend.

KeithR