Vandersteen 2Ce Signature II

I just received this months Stereophile. I was surprised to see a review of the new Vandersteen 2Ce Signature II.

The only difference between the Signature & the Signature II that I saw mentioned, was the II has the same midrange as the 3A (it did not say 3A Signature). Does anyone know of other changes between the (now old) Signature & the new Signature II?
ecruz
Say you want to go with this speaker thinking it's a good deal at $1600. Is there an integrated tube amp priced under $2K that can adequately power this 86db speaker? A 60 watt Ayre SS seems to be cutting it close and these are about $2K used, $3K new.
Given about $2K, what amp would you put in front of this for a medium sized room?
Jolida model 1000 EL34 100 watt integrated will manhandle it. New at $2,400.00 , used for less. Several for sale now. I auditioned one and was amazed at the control it had on Dali Helicons. Phil Brady.
To Stevesanders: I've heard the Ayre AX-7 drive 3A Sigs, which are 'sposed to be a more difficult load than the 2ce Sigs. I thought it sounded great. I didn't crank the volume, but another Vandy owner told me that the AX-7 will drive the the 3As plenty loud albeit with some compression at high SPLs. I have the AX-7e (I consider it the foundation of my system) and am planning to get the 2ce Sig II next year - hey, that's tomorow!!
More info on the Jolida, it is a very large piece so check your rack size. Phil Brady.