What's the greatest bargain in SET these days?

Hi, Gang,
I response to my recent review of the Reference 3A De Capo BE speaker, someone wrote that if you really want to hear them sing, you should try them with a SET amp, or words to that effect.
That got me thinking. The De Capo's are 92 db efficient, which (correct me if I'm wrong) seems kind of borderline for low-power SET amps.
In any event, right now I'm running mine with a pair of Manley Mahi mono-blocks. They are switchable from triode (20 watts) to "ultra linear" (40 watts). I run them in triode all the time, and in my room, the volume knob almost never goes past 9 o'clock; more would just be too loud.
All that said, what do you guys think of running the De Capo's with a SET amp? And if I did, what's the best bargain in SET's these days?
Thanks!
rebbi
I have a spare pair of 20 watt Audio Mirror amps that haven't been used since coming back from the factory. If you want those just say so in this thread and I'll put up an Audiogon ad. These are parallel SET and use the 6AS7 output tubes. I have maybe 20 spare output tubes. BTW, these have upgraded Jensen Superior caps. I'm certain they would meet your needs nicely.
I used to own DeCapos and paired them with a Line Magnetics 218IA in a 3,000 sq. ft room. The LM 845s, the 218ia, 518 and 219 could be a consideration for you. LM SET amps overdeliver in their power ratings. The 218IA is a bargain in SET amps. The DeCapos are such an easy load that I never pushed the amp. I also tried the 218IA with speakers ranging from 86 to 99 db, 4 to 12 ohms with fantastic results. LM 845 SET amps provide numerous tube options to tailor the sound to your liking. Google Steve Huff's review of the 219. The 218IA and 518 offer similar perfotmance at a bargain.
Rebbi
I have the di cappos paired with an asl parallel 300b. The sound is pretty darn good and there is more than enough volume produced. The only down side is the amp requires 4 300bs. I have been happy with this combination....floats my boat you could say.

ASL is a decent valued product. Build is good and its all point to point inside. If you are inclined to DIY, then these amps can be improved quite a bit. If you know how to solder its really just..out with the old, in with the new.

SO, in response to your question, best bargain? Id say, see if you can get your hands on a used AQ1010 from asl. Even new they are affordable. There is enough power there to drive the di cappos.
Just 8 watts per amp. Very good transformers on the Quicksilvers. I would experiment with 845s or 211s.
If your into great value for money, and not glitz factor. This guy in Japan makes some very good SE and PP tube gear, and has a large underground following.

I've done some tests on his earlier 2a3 se and they were very good and are solid well made designs.

http://softone.a.la9.jp/english/

Cheers George