New 11' x 7' listening room....small speaker?

Due to a recent move, my listening room has shrunk to the above dimensions. Meaning whatever speakers I purchase will have about 1' from the back walls...1' from the side walls (5' in between) and about 7' from me. Any small speakers suggestions for a room this size?

Thanks
zafrann
Totem forests - used right around the budget, no sub required in a room of that size.
My second room (bedroom) is about that size, maybe a tad smaller on the long side. I'm using Triangle Titus ES on 24-inch stands about 21 inches from the short wall and a bit more from the side walls. Listening is near field, of course; I sit on the bed.

It's not ideal, but I've been putting a bit more attention into it since the living room acquired a TV. I'm optimistic that with some room treatment the Tituses will produce the image and extension I heard them do in the store; already the setup is working quite well. There is quite acceptable bass from the tiny midwoofer--an advantage of the small room.
Try Meadowlark Audio Kestrel Hot Rods. I used them in a 9X11 room while temporarily living in an apartment. All the bass you'll need in the small room and they are one of the best speakers I've heard at low volume. That can be important in a small room where high volume can cause problems without thorough acoustic treatment. Good luck with our search.
Dulcet's measures about 7 inches wide, 12 inches high, and on average (given the sloping face), 8 inches deep, check out the reviews starting with Dulcet loudspeakers