Do they make Speakers For Rap/Rock

It seems that from all the discussions and reveiws, I have read that 99% of the speakers that are reveiwed are done with Classical, opera, jazz or other like music. My question is; Do any of the high end speaker manufacturers make audiophile speakers that are designed for the Rap, Hip-hop, hard rock, loud volume listener???
tacmc5
I suggest Aerials (used 10ts or others in the new line). They are not ruthlessly revealing and sound nice on all sorts of recordings. With rap, dance, etc., you do not want edgy midranges (which can make vocals artificial or hard) or hot tweeters, nor do you want lumpy or loose bass. You want a bass than can keep up.
Try to find something with a soft dome tweeter (most Aerials, again) or Dynaudio.
Rap and dance benefits as much as any music from high end equipment and makes many of the same demands, too.
quick answer- good speakers rock out. any high end full range speare will rap/rock. Bad speakers are rock only. Good speakers with limited bass are classical speakers, only because with alimited budget you must pick accuracy without bass or a cheap pressboard 3-way with loads of bloated bass and muddled mid-range. The cost-no-object speakers can play ANYTHING.