Dynaudio Confidence C4

DO any of you have any idea whether the C4 can be driven by a 60watt triode amp? Specifically an ASL1009 845 push pull triode amp
yagbol2
For what's worth. I have 1009 845 amp driving JMlab DIVA utopias to satisfactory level and good dynamics. Divas is probably not as demanding load as c4. One day, I will hook it up to thiel 2.4 and see.
According to the manual of Dynaudio, it is said they cn be driven by lower powered amps due to the benign impedance load, meaning it doesn't dip below 4 ohms. Still, I am curious to hear from members who have lived with triode amps such as the 845.
I have C4s powered by 500W Mac monoblocks. Don't think that 60W would cut it. Suppose it depends how loud you listen, but I still think that 60W would be marginal at best.
I have heard the C4 driven by Ovtave 80 watt tube amplifier. If you play jazz, chamber music at a relatively low volume you get a nice sound. But if you try Beethoven, you immediately realise that some of the music is simply lost.
Does anybody think a 200W per channel Tube Amp will do the job ? For the C4s (or temptations) for that matter ?

Rick