Amp for Sonus Faber Amati Futura

Dear all,

I have recently purchased the Amati Futura, i am happy with the craftmanship with it.

The sound was a huge difference compare to my previous Marten Bird, my current amp is vitus SS101 + SL102, I found that somehow it is a little too mellow and lacking of heavy bass..

Any good suggestion of power amp? I was thinking Boulder either 1050 x 2 or 2060 to match with vitus SL102..

Please help :)
vkcc
And a couple of more words about amps and speakers.

If you can handle not having a trendy name all embossed on your equipment... There are doppelgängers out there.

Go borrow a mega-buck Rowland and then drag a cheap B&K Sonata set home. Way more similarities than differences.

Don't want to bust your SF bubble, but do the same with a pair of Sonus Faber Concertinos and then a pair of older Polk RT25's. And also in the Polk line... Put a pair of Spendors next to a pair of Polk Monitor 7's. Not an exact matchup... But.... Hmmm. Where is my wallet ?

Just a few thoughts.
For those using subwoofers with their speakers DUMP THEM and buy a real good amp if you don't have bass with those speakers you are either DEAF or your amp is not cutting it.
This thread has been dead for 3+ years, pretty much 5 years.  Are there are Futura owners who can share some experiences with hearing/trying/comparing amps in their system or at dealer?
IMHO,6010D and soulutin 710 was best.
While the bass that is the weak point of the speaker is strengthened most strongly
It was the combination that does not hurt the treble which is the advantage of the speaker most.