Fuses that matter.

I have tried six different fuses, including some that were claimed to not be directional. I have long used the IsoClean fuses as the best I have heard. No longer! I just got two 10 amp slow-blows WiFi Tuning Supreme fuses that really cost too much but do make a major difference in my sound. I still don't understand how a fuse or its direction can alter sound reproduction for the better, but they do and the Supreme is indeed! I hear more detail in the recordings giving me a more holographic image. I also hear more of the top and bottom ends. If only you could buy them for a couple of bucks each.
tbg
Mr K- Kinda what I thought. Those markings are simply a logo. Most definately not a schematic. Happy listening!
Make that, "definitely." Sure would be nice if this site would let one edit one's posts!
Krell_Man
I lived with AMR fuses in my Bel Canto's for awhile now and got a feeling for the sound. Still was not great. I switched direction of the fuses and thought it was a bit of an improvement. I will listen this way for awhile and see how it goes.
That's pretty humorous. The symbol on the HIFI Tuning fuse is actually a diode and is used to show the direction of current flow so the fuse can be inserted properly. A diode signifies an asymmetrical transfer characteristic, you know, as opposed to any sort of filter.
Just in case, the WA Chips for capacitors should go on the top of the caps, as opposed to the side.