Swap Outlet in PS Ultimate Outlet

Hello all,

I've got a PS Audio Ultimate Outlet and was thinking of swapping the existing outlet(Power Port I assume) with a cryo Hubble outlet(Porter Port).

Waste of time? The Ultimate Outlet is currently before my Pre/Pro and CD/DVD player.

Thanks
Marty
marty9876
I TOTALY AGREE with Hdm. The Porter Port (to my ears) will sound significantly better for the reason Hdm stated.
HI. I did what you want to do, in fact when Albert did his first run I took out the power port outlet and sent it to Albert and he included it in the process with all the other outlets he was doing. I also replaced the 5 outlets in my ExactPower EP-15A AC filter and the 2 is use for my dedicated line with Albert's outlets and can say they Made a huge difference in the Ultimate Outlet and ExactPower. These outlets provide a lot more detail and overall better presentation than I would have thought possible. They do take awhile to break in. I did mine on a cable burner. I would take Albert up on his offer you WILL not send it back I can guarantee that. I think they are that good. IMHO.
I would like to say thanks again to Albert it has been one of the best upgrades I have done!!
Wow, mine didn't have that?? I had the High current 20 amp model with the power ports. I would email and ask them?
I would be curious to know myself.