Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
I know I'll regret stating this BUT...my newly purchased Pass Labs X150.5 tops my list of amplifiers - and it's a 30 year long list of Carver, Marantz, Conrad Johnson, McIntosh, Emotiva, Adcom, Rotel, Cayin...Audio Research.
Unfair to claim that this is my absolute favorite since the above list testifies contrarily to similar claims made in the past, but I will state that this won't be leaving my possession. If I tire of it for any reason or just get the "bug" again any time soon, this one will find good company along with my beloved Pioneer SX950 and my Marantz 2250b. Just can't let em go.
Audio research reference 250 for me and I have tried the following amps before

ARC reference 75
Parasound jc1
Ayre v1xe
@Oblgny if you like Pass check out Coda.
Two of Nelson's former employees at Threshold formed Coda
about 30 years ago.
Pass makes great product I just think Lauchli and Dale operate on a higher level of practicality which spells better value for the consumer.
Tobb
You're killing me....

And I thought I was done chasing the dragon this year...

Damn. I know I'm going to check them out now.

Looks like everyone's getting socks for Christmas!
I'll be honest, my McCormack DNA 125 is a great amp, and I thought it would stay in my system for a while.... in fact I wasn't even looking to replace it, however on impulse I bought a pair of Quicksilver Mid Monos from an A-Gonner that ended up living about 10 minutes away.

What great little amps !!! I don't have enough superlatives to describe how they transported my system to the next level. I've owned a number of amps over the years both SS and tube and these are the quietest amps I've ever had in a system. I actually thought it was my Conrad Johnson Classic 2SE that was responsible for the slight hiss I got when muted but it wasn't, together they have the blackest most quiet noise floor I've never heard before.

Amazing sound and incredible value, not to mention they are built like a tank. They're keepers, at least until my daughter graduates college in a few years!!!