Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
Matt I felt that way about my MC352 until I heard an Ayon tube. I also thought the MC352 was much better than the MC402.
Less power in the MC352 but much warmer in its presentation.

Then landed back with SS in a Coda 15.0 7X pre combo.
SS Nirvana!
Tobb.....I am really stuck with the big watt SS amp because my speakers don't really work with lower watt tube amps. My next upgrade will be a new Tube Preamp. I will say that I like to listen fairly loud ,the Darker speakers with the powerful amp makes it happen for me. Until I am willing to part ways with the Dynaudio's and go for something much more sensitive I'm going to stick with the Tube Pre and SS amp combo.

Eico HF 89 very heavily modded. One for the long haul complete with V-Caps and all parts from left and right channel matched to 3 decimal places and all mil spec parts. Hearing the Kharma 3.2FE play was simply stunning. Jallen
My Accuphase E350... an amp for life, cos as much as I'd like, don't suppose I'll ever be able to afford E560
Is there such a thing?
My personality is that of a horse trader, so I don't keep anything long.