If Money Were No Object... A Fantasy Question

Let's say you're filthy stinking rich and had $1,000,000+ to spend on an audio system. What would you do, assemble a single SOTA system or for the same amount of money put together multiple very high quality (and certainly not cheap) non-SOTA systems.

This fantasy is in the either/or format. Points will be deducted for thoses who answer "both".
128x128onhwy61
NOTE THAT THIS IS A CONVERSION OF THE ORIGINAL PROJECT THE ACTUAL EQUIPMENT LIST INVOLVED MARK LEVINSON AMPS AND WILSON AUDIO GRAND SLAMMS. ALSO NO XS'S WHERE USED. THE ORIGINAL PROJECT CAN BE FOUND ON WWW.KEITHYATES.COM AND WWW.ESCUSA.COM.
With $1,000,000 I'd dream up and purchase the best components $100k could buy and spend another $50k on software. Obviously this would mean the "budget" SOTA gear for me. Then I would build a modest home around a state of the art dedicated audio only room. If there is anything left for a BMW M3 or the bank account that's the cherry on top.
I once read about someone's impression of the best system ever put together.It was put together by a guy in Queens,LIC,NY years ago.

With changing techs along with room dimensions and everything else involved I think it would be a never ending challenge.Then there is the differemt formats and HT considerations to consider. Wish I had the checkbook George Lucas Has and the land to build it on.

Good luck Mr.Yates I bet your system will be amongst the best ever assembled.
Giant OTL's and large electrostats in a dedicated room connect via AC cleaned power, phase corrected, and with it's own switching terminal. That and carbon fiber, ceramic driver speakers to switch between. Oh yeah - and half a dozen different tonearms to try out on the turntable. Again the ability to swap between carbon and ceramic and titanium arms on the fly, along with enough cartridges to make life interesting. I wonder what a room with ebony room shaping sounds like, to go with that Koetsu? Or maybe I should get several removable walls to match the cartridge or play against it - made of Jade, Plastic, Rosewood... A daylight only room, no interference from light sources allowed, and it would have to be in Antarctica during the summer so I could have 18 hours to play records and I would still have no sound seepage. Did I mention the floor should be direct poured and suspended? I have heard this story that Pink Floyd bought a boat and has it on the Thames so they could build on a suspended stage to play - used every tweak - tube dampers, connection dampers, suspension racks, silver wire, and power from lightning bolts thrown from Mount Olympus - serious phase alignment, totally clean, etc. Someone said they had seen pictures and it looked amazing. Engineers have commented on it's sound or lack there of...
For "cost is no object system" the choices are easy. 1) Walker Procenium Turntable 2) ZYX Universe cartridge 3) Shroeder #1 tonearm 3) Boulder 2008 phonopreamplifier 4)Boulder line stage 4)WAVAC top of line power amps 5) Wilson Top of lineline speaker COST: $500,000