KIND OF BLUE

I am looking for the highest quality recording of this masterpiece. thanks in advance.
128x128warrenh
I have just bought the FLAC version of the Pristine Audio version-will get back with an update.
Initial thoughts are that the FLAC version of the Pristine Audio doesn't add much but there are noticeable level differences the K2 version is much louder.

Indeed my initial thoughts were that PA version was maybe more relaxed sounding.

What is interesting through headphones-Grado SR125 than the PA version has noticeably less background noise than the K2 version-as Phasecorrect points out earlier the recording is quite hot but interestingly enough you don't hear the background noise when the disc is coming through my speakers.

I'd need to hear the PA version more but it seems lacking in presence and presentation in comparison to the K2.
I think we may just have the best digital version of KOB ever.

The new HD tracks version.... this is a new version.

Superb clarity with the edge taken off of the horns, this really is special.
Its 192Khz and 24 bit but if you search the web you'll see how they redid the master tapes........that seems to be the most crucial part.

This version and the Mono version are really on a different level from previous digital incarnations