Norah Jones?

Like probably many other A-Gon members I'm a sucker for great female voices. Of course being recorded well is a priority to feed my audiophile addiction. When I read threads recommending great female voices and recordings I rarely see anyone mentioning Norah Jones. I happen to think her music is excellent and very well recorded. I'm just wondering what the audiophile community thinks of her. With that said please keep the music tips coming. I have picked up alot of great cd's due to suggestions from this forum.
krelldog
"Come Away With Me" is a significant accomplishment for her and well done. However, I find all the songs are so similar (all sound alike), and lack variety and dynamics. I would like to see her show what else she can do. Her next CD should be interesting to see what direction she goes.
I agree with Zargon. She was fine in the beginning but as time passed, I found her to be dry and lacking emotion in her delivery. Would you like to buy a vinyl pressing of her first LP?
What about this record, done in July, 2003 ?
"New York City" Peter Malick Group featuring Norah Jones

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00009QI3R/002-4449625-4848008?v=glance

Happy listening ;-)
Her music is lovely and pleasent, I really like it, but I found her to be pretty emotionless. Her live DVD is very boring, the songs are great but the delivery and singing is very dull. Have you seen her in interviews, the same applies...
The exception is her singing with the Peter Malick group, much more expressive.
I'm also wondering what she's doing for her next CD.
I didn't think the sound quality was all that good on the Norah Jones albums. The old Madonna stuff, especially the 12inch singles are better. Way better dynamics which surprised me. Maybe try some of the Allison Krauss (sp?)albums? She sounds less processed to me.

My $0.02