HDCD, any new titles coming out?

Is HDCD still around? I have not seen any new releases that I have purchased that has it. What are some of the new things or reissues that have HDCD?
abb9ae7
Bunner 100,do you know of any recent HDCD releases in the U.S.? Also, could you please let me know what your $0.01 HDCDs are like once you get them from China? Thanks in advace!
The only place I have ever seen new HDCD's for sale here in North America was in a high end audio equipment shop. The selection was limited and the prices ridiculous. I would think they where all imports. I will try to follow up on the cd's that come in from China as soon as I get them.
Received the three CD's from China a few days ago. All where mint and sealed. One of them I already have in the regular format ("Nora Jones, Come away with me") and In my humble opinion the HD version is far superior in sound quality.
3 more from Hong Kong > Diana Krall Live in Paris, Queen Best of for 10 years (2 CD's) and a 2 CD set of Diana Krall that included most of Live in Paris plus ;-( I was very disappointed in the quality of the discs - they had a couple "bumps" and some scratches - these were NEW, UNOPENED. I didn't feel the sonics were as good as the Verve Music US releases. These are on the Universal label. I would NOT recommend them. Microsoft did buy HDCD technology btw from Keith Johnson and company.