What's your latest "Discovery"

You know when you buy a new album and it just clicks?! And then you have to play it rather frequently in the mix over and over for the next several days....What's the last album's you bought that really clicked for you?

I just picked up a Jazz trio album that is just a wonderful recording and performance:

It's called "Achirana" on ECM (that label seems to have a lot of great discs!). Vassilis Tsabroplulos, Piano. Arild Andersen, Double-Bass. John Marshall, Drums. Love the 5th cut! That double bass is right there in the room!

Also been enjoying a new classical guitar disc: Julian Bream, "The Ultimate Guitar Collection" on BMG. Great double-disc set. Not that crazy about the recording on this one, but the performance and breadth of the tapestry of work on those two CD's is remarkable.

Any new "discoveries" to share?
jax2
Flacre,i have the domestic version,sounds pretty good,i have not heard the import version,
Jerry Garcia & David Grisman a cd called So What from Acoustic Disc.com. If you love acoustic music, better still acoustic jazz this ones for you. Check it out. Your toes will tap and your head will bob. Then you will start it over and do it all again. Then the wife will say honey it's time for bed!!!!! Oh well there is tomorrow night.
I was going through a hundred or so LP's at a local thrift store recently, when I found a record of the70's British prog rock band Renaissance. I was a major prog rock fan during my teens, but I always overlooked this great band in the record bins with this incredible female vocalist named Annie Haslam. I can not begin to tell you how regretable it feels to have missed out on hearing such a wonderful singer for the past 35 years of my audiophile life. Annie still sings today and has new CD's available. To learn more about her you can go to her website at www.anniehaslam.com. Check out her art work too.
Sixteen Horsepower's "Secret South." Newgrass with a big dose or dark spirituality and personal introspection. The deepest and most complete of all of the 16HP releases. Also available on vinyl, good pressings, none too expensive.

Dammit, they broke up last month....
The Waifs - up all night, I had heard some other cuts before but did not care for them too much but I loved the many of the songs on this cd. The female vocals were very moving and the instrumentation was very good.

Susan Tedeschi - just won't burn, I can not believe this was her debut, it rocked liked crazy and her voice was unbelievable, and on one track I thought I was listening to Janis singing.