ICEpower Digital Switching Amps?

Wondering what brands we have to choose from - especially those
made in the USA?

I know about Red Dragon, Acoustic Reality, Jazz(?)
I believe NuForce is a different technology.

Any obscure brands with the ICEpower module?
Any Pro Audio brands using digital switching?

Thank You
sedona
As ,mentioned Jeff Rowland is using the ICE power supply as well as Edge Electronics in their latest product debuts.
Tvad, "supplied" should read supply.

The H2O is the only one of the bunch that uses the B&O 500A module. All the others use the 500ASP, or 1000ASP. The 500A requires a good analog power supply, or an in house digital supply. I believe that is what Rowland does with it's 302.

The ASP amps are ready to put in a box, and terminate. They are giving birth to an array of module in a box amps. CIAudio goes one better through beefing up the digital power supply.

The H2Os transformer and caps are big enough to power a decent Class A solid state.
Our D series amplfiers use a linear power supply similar to the H2O (not a switching type) and are based on the new Philips UcD technology, NOT an ICE module or Tripath chipsets.

You can read more on this technology here
http://www.ciaudio.com/ucd_aes.pdf
Muralman1...From the picture I saw it does appear that the H20 power supply is, as you say "big enough to power a decent Class A solid state". But I still wonder why? The amp's high efficiency means that almost no power is wasted. And why does a transformer and four capacitors cost several thousand dollars? Maybe the ASP module power supply could be "fortified" by simple addition of capacitors. I will probably end up with an ICE amp to compare with my TriPath one, but you haven't sold me the H20 quite yet.
Eldartford, have you read the review? It compares the H2O with one of the ASP amps, the Jjaz. They are good. Just not as good, to the reviewer's ear, as the H2O. You can fortify the ASP, but it is still a digital power supply.

I don't want to put the ASP amps down. They really are good, and they are a viable low cost solution, that will delight a lot of people. Still, I think you should borrow an H2O from Henry.

Don't ask me why, but the transformer Henry uses costs hundreds of dollars alone. The case, made in the USA, cost another big chunk. Circuit boards, modules, LABOR, boxing..... it's worth the extra grand.

As to why? You can read for yourself from the review. Otherwise, it would be good to talk to Henry.