BAT VK-xx owners: Where do you buy 6c33b tubes?

Actually, I don't own a BAT, but I do have Fox--an ASL Ki22 that uses the same tubes. I notice that the The Tube Store has them for $30/ea. Would this be the best source? Also, how often do you replace yours? Thanks!
crazy4blues
I bought 5 of these from ATSI - Advantage Tube Services. www.tubeman.com. He claims he can match these. Not sure if it's needed, but I paid a few extra bucks for it anyway.

About $30 each. But they work, no issues, have been running them for 4-5 months. Also has a 90 day warranty if it fails...
I would also suggest Kevin Deal at Upscale Audio. (www.upscaleaudio.com) He tests and matches the tubes and stands behind them. He may be more expensive than some others, but he sells quality tubes. I doubt that you would have any issues (other than price) with any tubes you buy from him.
I think you meant 6C33C-B tubes?

Anyways, this is pretty timely as I just ordered a dozen tubes for my Joule amps from John Harper here:

http://www.john-a-harper.com/valves/6c33c-for-sale.html

He's in California.
Thanks for your responses, all. I decided to go with Thetubestore.com, simply because I buy a lot of stuff for my guitar amps from them, and I've had the best of luck. Seems like the going retail for these is about $30 a pop (no pun intended). Anyway, my popping, coughing, and farting is cured--in the ASL Fox. Me, that's another story . . .