Which amp should I use for my B&W Nautilus 805?

Hi all!
I have recently purchased the B&W Nautilus 805 speakers. Now I have to buy a matching amp. Since I have used up all of my resources in buying the speakers, I have a very tight budget. Therefore I am thinking of a affordable integrated amp.
I am thinking of a) musical fidelity a300, b) classe cap101, or c) arcam diva a85.
Can you please recommend which one will be produce the best sound when matched with 805? Or else, none will result in statisfactory match with 805. If there are other amps (under $1500) that match well with 805, please let me know.
Thank you in advance for your helpful tips!
duheepark
I use a AES (CARY) Superamp DJH with my 805's...I had it wired to be able to switch from triode to ultraliner on the fly. I think for the money ($1200) this sweet combo is hard to beat!
Of the ones you mentioned I prefer the Classe, especially with your speakers which are quite...revealing.

A beter option would be the Blue Circle integrated. If you wait around you can find one realy cheap and send it in for upgades or remote etc. Check out www.bluecircle.com
Vik