Best high current SS Mono amps

I am searching for the best SS amp for 4 ohm electrostat speakers. I would consider tube monos, but I just can not take any buzzing or humming those tube amps have from time to time. I have a very quiet room and often play at low volumes.

Please help me out with your thoughts. I have spent a lot of time on the archives and I just can't tell what to buy. I would like to spend no more than 11,000 used on some balanced monoblocks with high current.

If there is a dead quiet tube amp that fits the bill, please mention it.
yada
I strongly second Jcbtubes' mention of Spectral & Symphonic Line (the Kraft series) from experience with an earlier (?) model of your speakers (the cls).
Among the other, excellent, recommendations, I have only experienced the 33H with cls -- but prefer the sound of the two other models mentioned above.
Note that it's just my taste, and I listen to classical & blues, some jazz.
BTW both Spectral & Symphonic Line are wide-bandwidth designs, if you're into that sort of thing...
Another tube that MAY fit your bill is the Tenor; I say "may" because I'm not sure of their driving power (nominal 75W) and, I've only heard these with box speakers -- was very impressed.
Cheers
I second the Levinson suggestion. The 33H would power just about anything I think. If you can afford more, why not look into the Halcro DM58.
Used Krell FBP350MC's or 450mcx will drive your speakers beautifully with ease. Can be found on audiogon well within your budget.