Anyone Using An FM Transmitter?

Specifically to distribute music around the house. I recently started using a Ramsey transmitter and I couldn't be happier. I have complete coverage of the property with very high quality sound (had to figure out how not to over modulate in order to get good sound). Compared to the previous computer network based methods I had tried, the FM transmitter is more reliable, covers a larger area and requires less equipment. It's also easier to use for the technically challenged in the house.

Fortunately I live in an area with unused FM frequencies and my neighbors are not that nearby. Not sure it would work well in crowded urban areas, or in apartment/condos, but for others FM transmitters might be well worth investigating.
128x128onhwy61
I was looking at the "wholehousefmtransmitter" and think I will try it,as it has a 120 day in home trial period. If it isn't satisfactory I get a Ramsey. Thanks for your help.
FM, by decree of the FCC, is restricted to 30Hz to 15k. Not to mention that the SNR, in the best situation, is 70 dB.

I guess what I am saying is, if you are listening to a baseball game over it, great, but you could kill the sound of an otherwise fantastic system by feeding it FM transmitted audio.