great musician's audio systems

A Naim dealer recently told me that Charlie Haden (bassist for Ornette Coleman in early 60's) had an all Naim rig with a Linn TT. I know for sure that Keith Richards and Ron Carter both own Tetra speakers (the manufacturer lets that be easily known). I have been curious if any of my fellow audiophiles might know what the audio systems of other great musicians were like. And if anyone knows of past musican's rigs (Pablo Casals, Jimi Hendrix, whatever) this should be a very interesting discussion indeed.
chashmal
Albert --Very funny story--is it true that Madonna is wired with kubala??--rich
In Pablo Casals' as-told-to book, "Joys and Sorrows" (1970), there are two photographs on p. 192 that show Casals listening to an LP recording, with the associated quote "Only recently I was listening to one of Sarasate's old records, made at the turn of the century. . . . What an extraordinary virtuoso he was!"

The record player is a very ordinary KLH-type 1960s portable phonograph, the kind that looks like a Samsonite suitcase when it's shut up.

That Casals would have chosen to hear his great heroes of the musical past on such a mundane instrument made quite an impression on me when I read it years ago.
The CBS Sunday Morning Show did a story/interview with Herbie Hancock. There were some shots in his home and he definitely had some Tetra speakers. Never heard Tetras myself, but they have a distinct appearance.
I own a pair of Tetra 205's and I love them, probably because of the room, which they are perfectly suited for. I have had them in other rooms where they practically died. I have never heard the 505's, but I am sure they CAN be great.
Herbie had Tetra's two years ago. I guess he was so ashamed of touting the Bose Wave radio on late-night infomercials, that he's now going bigger and bigger.