Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman

@immatthewj

As always, Iris put on a great show. Other than a couple of shows with John Prine she's always been solo when I've seen her, but this time she had a couple of talented young women on bass, guitar and vocals backing her. She seems to be completely over the stage shyness she used to experience and was very talkative and funny throughout the show.

Lucinda is probably my third favorite artist behind the Dead (vet of 100+ shows) and Dylan (first show in 1966). She's so genuine and as real as it gets, and she's one of the most underrated songwriters of the last few decades. I've seen her dozens of times, most memorably at the Ryman in Nashville a few years back when she on her Car Wheels 25th anniversary tour. Lots of special guests including Emmylou, Buddy Miller and Jim Lauderdale among others. That LSD tour was one of the few where I didn't catch any of the shows unfortunately.

Skinny Puppy, last Thursday at the Anaheim House of Blues.   Supposedly their last tour.  How many times have you heard that one before???

Bonnie Raitt, last September at the Santa Fe opera. My daughter and I sat in the front row.