Which DAC is better?

I am using a new  Bluesound Node 2 connected with the default RCA cables into my Parasound Hint 6.

This uses the Nodes DAC and not the Hint 6s DAC. If i understand correctly, I can connect the Node using an optical/usb cable into the Hint 6 thereby using the Hints DAC and not the Nodes.

Which is the better option? 

I am aware i can buy some cables and test this out for myself.
 I was just curious if anyone else had an opinion.
epz
Glad I came across this discussion.  Have a Bluesound Node 2i going into an NAD C388 analog RCA with Mogami cable as recommended by the dealer.  After reading this thread I plugged an old monster cable between digital coax in and out then flipped back and forth.  Definitely like the digital connection better.  It seems sharper and even louder.  Guess it might be the same with the Hint.  I was actually looking at that integrated amp originally.  Now thinking about a Pass amp but likely wait.  This little tweak will buy me some time before I become discontent with my system again.
You are splitting hairs and spending a lot of money over DACs, when you are actually hearing the pre-/post-filter.  Unless the DAC is really bad.

Try swapping that (if possible) and hear the true difference.

Cheers. 

Between those two options, Hint 6 DAC would be a lot better, Bluesound Node 2 is a very cheaply made product and going through default RCA just degrades the sound even further. Much better to transport digital signal over a quality cable into the Hint 6 DAC. If you don't want to spend money on a decent cable, use optical.