Where was the best reproduced sound you ever heard?

Answer: Right here in Poulsbo, Washington.

Shunyata Research wowed us all!!

I have short videos but lack the knowledge 

of how to share the files.

Best to inquire yourselves.

128x128jeffseight

GTT AUDIO, 356 Naughright Road
Long Valley, NJ  07853

Vivid Giya G1 Spirt speakers, 4 Audionet monoblock power amplifiers (I believe they were “The Max”), Audionet Stern preamplifier, Grimm MU1 Streamer, Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC, Kronos turntable, arm, and cartridge, I believe Kubaka cables and cords, in a huge treated and impeccably set up demo room.  I do not know what power conditioner he used. Bill Parish is knowledgeable, professional and fair.  I am still trying to save my pennies for the Tambaqui I was auditioning.  Almost there.  

Well, if you've been an audiophile for 30 or 40 years and you've upgraded your components a few times, worked on the acoustics of your room, been incorporating best of the tweaks available, collected or have access to the best source material...

...then maybe (just maybe) it should be your own system. 😏

how wise, indeed!

Well, if you've been an audiophile for 30 or 40 years and you've upgraded your components a few times, worked on the acoustics of your room, been incorporating best of the tweaks available, collected or have access to the best source material...

...then maybe (just maybe) it should be your own system. 😏

Schweikert Ultra 11 with the VAC / Esoteric /Kronos setup they bring to CAP in the large Atrium room. Concert hall feeling. Alone the Masterbuild cables were close to $250k, around $1M system.