Where can I find/buy blu-tak

I've got a pair of Dynaudio monitors on the way, and would like to use blu-tak to adhere them to the stands. I did a web search hoping to find a place that sells it and came up empty. Does anyone know where I can find this stuff?
128x128pdreher
You ordered blu-tak from another A-goner?

HAHAHAHAHA.

no local Kmart, Walmart, Office Max, Target or any other hardware store I suppose.
Those stores don't sell the genuine made in Australia product. Some folk just want the real thing and will accept no substitutes.

Regards,
I've tried several of the domestic 'sticky tacs' and most are indeed way too tacky for the job.Genuine 'Blu tack' is NOT overly tacky or adhesive and is much easier to apply and remove IMHO.Go ahead and get some.I was glad I did.Parts Connexion has it for $8 bucks and unless you change speakers like shoes one 'slab' will last for years.
pdreher, I totally agree with mbolddal I would get yourself the yellow poster putty from wallmart...97 cents only.

I have tried the blue tac and have some in my system. It does exactly the same thing as the yellow putty with just a little different feel to it.

Wallmart use to have a blue poster putty, but they don't carry it no more. The blue putty they carried did not keep as well. I have had the yellow stuff in my system for years with great results still.

Everytime my wife goes to walmart she knows to pick up about 7 or so packs cause I am always doing resonance in components and speakers with it. No lie, but there may be over 200 packs of it in my home theater by now!

Happy tweaking.
Freemand... when you say you are using it for "resonance in your components", can you give me some practical examples? I'm sure I will have plenty left over after I use it to attach my monitors to their stands.