Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

Just listened to Red Hot Chili Peppers newest album, Return Of The Dream Canteen. It’s their second album this year! If you’re a RHCP fan, give it a listen.

curiousjim

My pleasure. I am on the way to pick up the new Red Hot Chili Peppers myself.

Happy Listening!

Listening now to the new release from HDTT of Chet Baker in New York. It sounds really good in this DXD/DSD256 transfer. Some don’t care for Baker’s cool jazz style, but I find him very involving. Playing with the principally East Coast players Paul Chambers, Philly Joe Jones and Johnny Griffin, this album has a nice “cross-over” vibe to it. The group slides comfortably between laid back West Coast (“Polka Dots and Moonbeams” or “Blue Thoughts”) to hard driving East Coast bebop (“Hotel 49”) to finding balance in between on other cuts like Miles Davis’ “Solar”. Baker’s trumpet solos instantly identify why he was considered such a great stylist.