What Would you Trade your System FOR?

Since many of us basically have a possessive/obsessive relationship with our system, I am just curious to what you would trade you system for...(and I don't mean for another system either). I'd give mine up in a heartbeat if I am able to travel around the world until it's my last day on earth.
3chihuahuas
I wouldn't! Not for anything possible (it's taken me 3 years to complete...and I'm a happy bird)! But given a magic wish, I would gladly trade it to erase the events of Sept. 11th.
An endless flow of money, women and hell I would start drinking again! Or I suppose I would give it up for the right girl...but I think the 'right girl' would encourage my hobby and help me recreate it(though I am sure her voice would be all the music I need to hear, lol, have not met anyone like that....yet). Will we be able to build a new system? or must we give up high end audio cold turkey?
Porsche? good choice? It is noisy, not all that fast- even the 911, too expensive to maintain, insurance/theft rate is too high, and to top it off, too common!
Hey, if we are "aimin' high", might as well shoot for the top !!!!

I'd like all of the following, but in no specific order:

World Peace and an end to hostility

a never ending supply of money

a never ending supply of good company & friends

a never ending supply of attractive women that are kinkier and more inventive than i am ( forgot to mention "STD free" )

a "built to the hilt" Shelby Cobra, complete with a custom "cammer" 427 S.O.H.C. motor and all the extra parts, maintenance and mechanics that i would need to keep it running ( HA HA HA Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo fans.... )

a vast selection of other cars, "scooters" ( motorcycles ), etc...

a home that is filled with the best things that life has to offer

A 24 hour masseuse / chiropractor

a "special" women that would allow me all of these things and understand why i want them

the time and motivation to actually do the things that i've been planning on doing for several years....

I think that you get the idea. Only problem is that i couldn't get ONE of those things for the value of ALL of my systems put together : ( Sean
>
Sean, as always, you are a very, very thorough person. The only thing, to my mind which you've forgotten, is to stay young and healthy for "ever" in order to enjoy it all....Regards,