What is the one CD you can't find?

Years ago I had listened to an audiophile test album with a white cover and little credits to go on the back side. I fell in love with it immediatly. The owner of the album was kind enough to make me a tape but would not part with it at any price. Later I discovered that members of the band Steps Ahead played on it, and even released one of the tunes on their cd. I have searched for years to find it on either cd or vynal yet have never come across it.This would be my greatest find. Just wondering how many others have a similar situation.And what is the one cd you just can't get?
ghost_rider
I've been looking for Vivante's version of Muddy Waters' "Folk Singer" album on vinyl. I've seen lots of MoFi's and Classic pressings for sale, as well as the original Chess and Pye from England. Vivante's version is on 180 gram vinyl and may not be as pleasingly mastered as either the MoFi or the Classic. However, I have bought every other LP that Vivante brought to the U.S., and this would complete my collection. (They went dark a few years ago.)
I've been on a thirty-year-plus quest to find "A Childrens' Christmas" by the Bravo Players/Bravo Singers...other artist name with "Bravo", unsure of exact artist name(s) in any format. It contained 3 tracks I still remember from childhood - "Mixie Pixie", "Eighteen Cents", and "The Little Stocking with the Hole in the Toe". Purely sentimental reasons for this...I don't think it was any sort of especially high-fidelity-engineered recording. I run across references to it occasionally in cyberspace but no offers to sell save for a long expired ebay listing I saw earlier this year...
I've seen this CD sell on eBay for way too much money. If I recall, it was in the neighborhood of $250.
Many years ago I had a Chico Hamilton LP with a short (30 seconds) piece on it called "I Found Out" where the guitarist strummed his open strings and Chico said gravely "I found out." Can't find this onCD or even on vynil. Did I imagine it?

Two CDs I can never find are Big Bright Street and Hirth from Earth by Hirth Martinez, great little known songwriter in the 70s.
Logic - Logic Systems - This was a Japanese electronic music performer (group?). I heard the cd once in the mid-80's and the cd was from the early 80's, the early days of cd's. I've never seen it since, although I do have a copy that the person who played it for me put on a nice Nakamichi cassette. I'd love to come across the cd again, but alas, it has eluded me. :(